Thursday, January 28, 2010

More January Birthdays



Stella is only 97 today. We've talked about her before. She's Jackie's Mom and the lady who crochets all those beautiful afghans. I know she's having a fun birthday, going somewhere special. Happy birthday to Stella.

Here she is giving some tips to her customers.

AND....yesterday was Barb's birthday but our Betsy got first billing, but I know she understands. She's like that, our crafty lady, social event organizer, driver, resale guru and all around friend. She deserves a big shout-out, ( I always wanted to say that like they do on QVC) and I hope she has a wonderful year.

2 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Happy Birthday to them both! Every year is something to celebrate and be thankful for but 97 years isn't something that everyone can celebrate for sure!

Connie said...

97 years young! Amazing! I too have been celebraing January birthdays on my blog. It makes the month go a little faster.
Have a wonderful day!