Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Zinnias

Starlight Zahara Zinnia (above)
Knee High Profusion Zinnias

I am so ready to turn into a gardener. These are two zinnias I have ordered this year. Both are new, we will see if they do as well as the Magellans. I won't be doing any gardening today, it is near zero degrees here in Michigan.


Ray brought me a morning paper and one of the headlines says Ford will be hiring 1000 people. That is some good news and we are hoping for more all over the country. That makes it a happy Tuesday.


2 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

How nice to think about gardening. I won't be doing any here in Ohio either but it is wonderful to dream.

Teri said...

Hi Peggy,
I am beyond ready for planting season .... And I am much warmer than you.
I don't know what it is about this year that has got me wanting spring so bad .... Winter does not bother me to much .... I must be getting older and the old bones are just crying out for warmth!
I just love zinnas! They are so pretty and great preformers in the garden. Happy Garden Planning ....