Friday, January 15, 2010

Kitchen Gift

Well, we're starting out looking at the bottom of the thing.......



But here it is, it was something new to me and I thought very clever, you could tuck some things in the pocket and have a nice little gift. The price was less than I could make it for at the Town Peddler, but for those of you who aren't close enough to go there, you can easily make your own.

Snow melting days in Michigan, pretty ugly in some places but warm enough the birds are chattering about it. Be happy, it's Friday.

4 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

The snow is melting here too but it has a long way to go before it'll be gone. I'm always happy on Fridays!

Teri said...

nice little hostess gift or house warming! Great idea.
Don't for get to fill the feeders. ♥♥♥

Kitty said...

That is absolutly adorable! What a great idea and I love the Tuscan grape pattern!

Small House said...

This came at a perfect time! I'm needing a couple gifts for a few women in our church!! THANKS!