Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy Birthday to Betsy, from Great-Grandmother, Peggy

Happy Birthday Betsy, this is my favorite picture that your Grandmother Kynda sent to me this year! You are so busy here, checking out the flowers and picking your favorite ones, just like she does.

I am so happy to see the pictures your Mom sends. I am so far away that I don't get to visit you, but that way I can see how you are growing and learning things and having fun with your sweet family.

I think you are just beautiful!! Have a wonderful birthday sweetie. I love you.

5 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

She is precious for sure. I have those long distance grandchildren that I enjoy seeing pictures of too. What a blessing the internet is.

Eggs In My Pocket said...

How very precious she is! I will probably be a long distance Grandmother one day as well. I wish I could be able to have all my "someday" grandchildren near me. She is adorable. blessings,Kathleen

Wanda..... said...

Happy Birthday Beautiful Betsey!

Wanda..... said...

Forgive me "Betsy"...Blogger made me do it!

Rachel said...

We have a special birthday picture to send you! I'm so happy that you enjoy them. :)